Sunday, October 12, 2008

Choosing the title for Blog

Blogging is one of the activity which i wanted to start long time before. . . . . And Today, Time and my interest joined hands and this blog is created.  While i was creating this blog, i took little more time in choosing the title . . . here are the list of choices before arriving at this tile.
a) Esak's Thoughts
b) World as I experience
c) Will be titled soon . .. 
d) Soon to be titled. . . .
e)  Your world from my eyes
f) When you see the world from my eyes 

Also for the blog name, i too had choices such as
a) esak.blogspot - But this was unavailable
b) esaktalks.blogspot
c) esakblogs.blogspot

and then i finally used the name esakspeaks.blogspot.com

As with the templates, I changed 3 templates before choosing this one. :)
I get confused easily, when i have choices . . .. .  

Anyways, here i m now and i am blogging. 

I have lots of thoughts on people, activities, lifestyle, culture and my interests. I will be letting u all know my perspectives about all of these . . ..  soon through this blog. 


5 comments:

Bala said...

Hey Esak, Nice start. 'll watch for new posts :)

- Bala

Sujay said...

Waiting for your first topic!

ShankarGanesh said...

This start depicts the greatness , really Esak can speak or we can ask about this beautiful world aroud us. Make this world a better place to be in :)

ஆறுமுகம் செந்திவேல் said...

Hi Esak Batcha,

All the best.

Regards,
Saru.

Unknown said...

Hi Esak,

I will eagely waiting on what you will take for your next post.